Welcome to Mills Law
David F. Mills began serving the community in 1991 and has made it his mission to help others when they experience difficult situations. He founded Mills Law in 2007 with the desire to continue giving back to the community he loves, and his duty is to help families, individuals and business owners handle life’s difficult situations. Whether you seek an attorney for family or business matters, a bankruptcy attorney, or a personal injury attorney, call Mills Law for the assistance you need for your personal situation.
We’re here to help. Our mission from the beginning has been to improve the lives of the families and businesses we serve—our clients in Johnston, Wake, Harnett, Sampson, Wayne, Nash, Wilson and other eastern North Carolina counties.
- We stop foreclosures and keep families in their homes.
- We help people recover from overwhelming debt and start over.
- We help families put their lives back together following an accident and injury.
- We help entrepreneurs succeed in business while protecting their assets.
- In the courtroom, we stand up for our clients, protect their interests, and make sure they are treated with dignity and respect.
We are conveniently located on Booker Dairy Road in Smithfield, NC, in the heart of Johnston County. Our office is within 30 minutes of Raleigh, Wilson, and Goldsboro, and within 15 minutes of Clayton, Benson, Dunn, Princeton, Kenly, Archer Lodge, Micro, and Four Oaks.