- Bankruptcy. Too much debt? Trouble paying all of your bills? The Bankruptcy Code is a federal law that allows you to stop foreclosures, keep your home, get rid of debt, and start your life over.
- Auto accidents, personal injury and wrongful death. When you are hurt by someone else’s carelessness, we work to get your medical bills paid, to get money for the injury you have suffered, and to get you back on your feet.
- Business disputes. When your business has a contract dispute with another business, or when a corporation or insurance company tries to take advantage of you, Mills Law has the experience and skill to protect your interest and advocate for you, even if your case goes to a jury trial.
- Collections. Sometimes your business needs help collecting the money it’s owed. Lawfully and effectively collecting your accounts involves a mix of state and federal laws, and Mills Law has been helping businesses stay in the black for over 20 years.
- Wills and Estates. Mills Law is ready and prepared to help you plan for your and your family’s future by preparing wills, powers of attorney, and trusts that will provide your assets with the best protection and ease for your family.
The information contained in this website is for informational purposes only. You should not take any legal action based on this information without first consulting with a knowledgeable and experienced attorney.
David Mills is designated by federal law as a debt relief agent because he helps people file for bankruptcy.