At Mills Law we handle a wide range of business-related issues ranging from start-up to dissolution. In both good and challenging economic times, it is vital that entrepreneurs fully understand their duties and obligations as business owners. As a small business owner himself, Mr. Mills personally understands every decision a business owner makes and how they can have a lasting impact on the success and vitality of the business.
Our business practice includes:
- Preparation, review, and negotiation of commercial contracts including leases, employment agreements, and purchase agreements.
- Advice on entity selection and business formation including partnerships, LLCs, S-Corporations, and C-Corporations.
- Preparation and review of incorporation and other business formation documents including by-laws, operating agreements and buy-sell agreements.
- Representation in business-related lawsuits in State and Federal Courts.
- Creditor representation (collections) in State and Federal Courts.
The information contained in this website is for informational purposes only. You should not take any legal action based on this information without first consulting with a knowledgeable and experienced attorney.
David Mills is designated by federal law as a debt relief agent because he helps people file for bankruptcy.